A host or hostess is the calling card of the company. A good host, hostess knows what the guests expect and has the knowledge and skills to respond to the expectations of the guest in a silent and highly qualified manner. This involves leadership, quick identification and acting, being flexible, friendly and preventative.
If the idea of hosting is hosted within the organization, it can make a huge contribution to recruiting and retaining guests. Training allows employees to acquire skills and insights that make it possible to fulfill and expand this important function.
In-company training at a location of your choice
€ 3,895 (excl. VAT)
Employees and middle management who are involved in receiving, guiding and advising guests
Gaining insights and skills that are necessary to optimize the function of host or hostess, that is, a guest-oriented attitude.
Guest-oriented communication, verbal and non-verbal;
Dealing with dissatisfied, emotional guests;
The limits of guest orientation;
Insight into one’s own attitude and actions and the effect on guests;
Practicing with an actor on the basis of the case brought in by the participants.
Practicing with an actor on the basis of a case brought in by the participants.
After the client has given Assissa the assignment, the following conditions apply.
- If canceled up to 6 weeks before the start date of the training / course: no costs.
- For cancellation between 6 and 3 weeks before the start date of the training / course: 50% of the training / course costs.
- If canceled within 3 weeks before the start date of the training / course:
- 100% of the training / course costs, if no replacement dates are determined;
- 60% for the VAN training courses that are given on location;
- 50% of the training / course costs, if replacement dates are also determined.
The reason for cancellation does not play a role in the cancellation scheme. In all cases it also applies that:
- Expenses already incurred and non-refundable (such as hotel reservations and transport tickets) are in all cases passed on to the client;
- Assissa undertakes to carry out the agreed work anyway;
- A participant can be replaced at any time by another employee of the same company without additional costs.