What is “normal” for one person may not be “normal” for another. On the one hand, personal factors play a role, and on the other cultural backgrounds.
The communication process is thus strongly influenced by culture. Clients with a different cultural background initially, and certainly if the situation becomes a little more difficult, start from communicating as they learned from their original background. This does not always tie in with Dutch culture.
In-company training, at a specific location
€ 4,195 (excl. VAT, incl. Day package)
09.30 Reception with coffee / tea
10.00 Start and introduction
10.15 What does diversity policy entail and what is the power of diversity? (managing diversity)
10.30 Norms and values / socialization
- Exercise with specific questions and top 15
11.00 Migration processes
- General information about various group migrants in the Netherlands
12.30 Lunch break
13.30 Consequences for communication: tips, Do’s and Don’s
14.00 Practicing case studies, discussing problem situations
After the client has given Assissa the assignment, the following conditions apply.
- If canceled up to 6 weeks before the start date of the training / course: no costs.
- For cancellation between 6 and 3 weeks before the start date of the training / course: 50% of the training / course costs.
- If canceled within 3 weeks before the start date of the training / course:
- 100% of the training / course costs, if no replacement dates are determined;
- 60% for the VAN training courses that are given on location;
- 50% of the training / course costs, if replacement dates are also determined.
The reason for cancellation does not play a role in the cancellation scheme. In all cases it also applies that:
- Expenses already incurred and non-refundable (such as hotel reservations and transport tickets) are in all cases passed on to the client;
- Assissa undertakes to carry out the agreed work anyway;
- A participant can be replaced at any time by another employee of the same company without additional costs.