10th European conference
10th European Conference on Gambling Studies and Policy Issues
9 - 12 September 2014
Hilton Kalastajatorppa, Helsinki, Finland
CALL 4 ABSTRACTS / PAPERS
The aim of the European Association for the Study of Gambling (EASG) is to increase the dialogue between all who are professionally involved in commercial gaming. This includes governments or governmental bodies, the gaming industry, those who have made gaming a subject of scientific study and those who are working in the treatment field, gamblers and other interested public.
Our conference brings together experts from all over the world. and from a wide variety of disciplines.
FORGET ABOUT WHAT OTHERS TELL YOU, THIS IS GOING TO BE THE INTERNATIONAL EVENT OF THE YEAR 2014
Authors wishing to present a paper during the course of the Conference must submit in advance, as a requirement for acceptance, a summary or abstract of the proposed content with a maximum extension of 250 words, setting out the general interest of the paper for the participants at the Conference and describing the contents of the presentation.
Abstracts may be submitted until 1 June 2014.
However, early submissions are encouraged.
The abstracts will be considered by the organising committee in three phases.
- Phase 1 – till 15 January 2014
- Abstracts that are submitted before 15 January 2014 will be considered before 1 February 2014. The applicants will be informed on the results so that they can take advantage of the super early registration discount when they transfer the registration fee before 1 March 2014.
- Phase 2 – 15 January till 15 March 2014
- Abstracts that are submitted between 15 January and 15 March 2014 will be considered before 15 April 2014 and the applicants will be informed on the result so that they can take advantage of the discount by paying the registration fee before 1 June 2014.
- Phase 3 – after 15 March 2014
- All other abstracts will be considered in June 2014 and the applicants will be informed as soon as possible.
As we know, and you might know as well, from previous conferences we would like to encourage you to send in an abstract the sooner the better.
If you wish to send in your abstract, please use the abstract form which can be found on our website.
The conference language will be English.
Hope to be seeing you in Helsinki.
On behalf of the Executive Committee,
Ynze Remmers and Pieter Remmers, conference organizers
Meer informatie of een offerte? Neem contact op >>